|Released||6 November 2000|
|Producer(s)||Richard Stannard, Matt Rowe, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, Harvey Mason, Jr., Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis|
Following the departure of Geri, many of the girls' plans were put on hold as well as some being scrapped. They continued work with their current team of song writers and producers until the work could be finalised.
Following these events, R&B songwriters and producers were put into place and the album took a R&B route.
- Susan Drake — background vocals
- Eliot Kennedy — background vocals
- Producers: Rodney Jerkins, Harvey Mason, Jr., Matt Rowe, Richard Stannard
- Engineers: Adrian Bushby, Paul Foley, Ben Garrison, Brad Gilderman, Steve Hodge, Ian Robertson, Dave Russell, Tony Salter
- Assistant engineers: Jake Davies, Bradley Yost
- Mixing: Ben Garrison, Brad Gilderman, Steve Hodge, Fred Jenkins III, Rodney Jerkins, Jan Kybert, Mark "Spike" Stent, Paul Waller, Bradley Yost
- Mastering: Bernie Grundman
- Digital editing: Harvey Mason, Jr.
- Vocal production assistance: LaShawn Daniels, Susan Drake, Eliot Kennedy
- Drum programming: Paul Waller
- String arrangements: Will Malone
- Design: Vince Frost
- Photography: Terry Richardson